In an ongoing effort to reduce the amount of actual paper documents we collect for sports tryouts, waivers, program sign-ups and other paper driven tasks where you are asked to sign any type of agreement form for participation, we are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of an online system of collecting this information through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). This does not include actual enrollment at Macon Road Baptist School, just various school activities once a student is enrolled.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. We are rolling this out now for those interested in trying out for any of our varsity/middleschool Spring sports programs. Additional programs will be added as we go along. We sincerely believe that this will greatly reduce the amount of paper forms we have to collect and will prove to be a hassle free and time saving benefit for you and for MRBS.
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: or 888-800-5583 x1.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.